How much time will I require for getting my licence?
Will I be able to pass my test on the first go?
I am ready to start my lessons. What should I do now?
2. Book your appointment with me.
3. When you come for lessons:
- Make sure you carry a valid learner’s licence or temporary driving licence.
- Make sure you are not under the influence of alcohol or any form of sedatives.
- If you are taking lessons in your own car, display ‘L’ plates at its front and the rear end.
- Do not bring any form of hands free phone kit or Bluetooth as you won’t be allowed to use them.
Click to toggle
- VORT is a single testing process, in which, you will have to drive directly in the road along with other user. In this test, you will be accessed on multiple parameters including road skills, slow speed manoeuvres, traffic management skills, etc. You have to abide by all traffic laws. Even a single breach can result in an immediate failure.
- In CBT, you will be taking up a step by step process. This gives you the flexibility to learn things at your own pace. You will be evaluated on the same parameters as mentioned above but not in one go. It is a step-by-step process.
You can choose any of them as per your convenience. Both of them have same objectives; to teach you the basics of driving so that you can drive safely without causing any inconvenience to any one on roads. You have to complete your 75 logged-hours, including 15 hours of night driving in both cases.
When are you available?
At periods of high demand, I may offer you a lesson with a trusted colleague if my schedule is already full.